Re: [Sawfish] sawfish broken by gnome appearance panel?

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 07:30:12AM +0900, Teika Kazura wrote:
> Hi. Does it solve if you run sawfish with '--5-buttons' option?

just tested it (via vnc, as I'm not at home :) and it
seems to actually solve this issue (yay!)

> It disables mouse buttons 6-9, but allows you to switch the
> keyboard layout.

no idea how that might be related, especially as I do
not have that many buttons (only three, well, yes the
scroll/tilt wheel might count as 4 buttons ...)

in any case, thanks for the workaround, now I can
continue to test/configure sawfish ...

best,
Herbert

> Teika (Teika kazura)