Re: [Sawfish] Building librep and librep-gtk using dpkg-buildpackage?

On 12/07/11 14:14, Eric P. Mangold wrote:
> FWIW, I just built Deb packages of librep using the same command
> `dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot'.
>
> Also on amd64, and they appear to work. No dependency problems installing them.

I can confirm this. Building debian packages and installing them from a
git clone works fine. The stable source distributions as downloadable
from the wiki don't seem to.

> This from an up-to-date git checkout, not a source tarball.
>
> Which debian are you on? Can you give a git checkout a try, just to
> make sure it works for you?

Thanks for that. I guess I'll have to do it from the git checkout from
now on then.

For the record, I'm on ubuntu 11.04 (natty) amd64

Thanks again teratorn, you're up to helping me out three times now in as
many days!

Sincerely,

Rafal Kolanski.

---