[Sawfish] ... all nine buttons now working?

Hi all,

recently, after updating the X.Org XServer to 1.10.2 (maybe also before), I
noticed that Sawfish does now recognize buttons 8 and 9 in SawfishConfig.

Button8 as it should as Button8-ACTION, button9 is simply `Click', but
working. I don't know whether they changed stuff in evdev (you need Sawfish
1.8.90 to grab pointer events in SawfishConfig).

Maybe more buttons do now work, too? Can anyone confirm, who has a 13 button
mouse? Maybe I'll check XulRunner or Iceweasel code, it recognized button9
just fine, even as Sawfish didn't.

Chris

---