[Sawfish] Updated list of themes

So after we discussed that back in October... it's time for an modernized selection of default themes.

I know that some won't be happy, but remember: we're only about the default list. All themes will be availalbe from Wiki.

The reason behind it, is that I wanted a more modern selection, some themes were pointless, some ancient. See it as a bit of marketing.

So... the desctrutive list of removed themes first:

get-S-tabbed
brushed-metal
simple
smaker
mono
gtk
gradient*

Now the themes added:

candido
Zami-like

* gradient-tabbed is not updated for the new tabsystem, so it's not yet added,
* once gradient-tabbed works, gradient will return to the default selection.

At the end... the list of themes shipped with Sawfish:

absolute-e
candido
Crux
Elberg-tabbed
microGUI
mxflat
StyleTab [default]
Zami-like
(gradient-tabbed)

9 themes so far. I'm sure it's a good mix, 3 old-school (absolute-e, Crux, microGUI),
3 tabbed (StyleTab, Elberg, gradient), 2 modern (candido, Zami-like) and one
very flexible (mxflat). Of course we can discuss about (re-)inclusions, though I'd like to see some nice themes in Sawfish and many of those that already exists aren't.

Not that they are bad per se, but very old and thus low-quality. Of course you are free
to give the old themes some polishing and propose (re-)inclusion.

I'll upload the removed themes to Wiki tomorrow (unless someone's faster than me).

All changes done in theming-1.9 branch. If you want to keep one of those removed, grab the tarball from /usr/share/sawfish/ and move it to $HOME/.sawfish/themes/.

The theming-1.9 branch still has a long way to go. Not to mention mxflat. brrrr.... ;)

Regards,
Chris

---