|Re: [Sawfish] New widget in SawfishConfig|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] New widget in SawfishConfig
- From: "Eric P. Mangold" <teratorn@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 22:57:56 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=YUD8vYfgPpSestbQPQ2hhisn9YtC27o5miq4amicZPo=; b=h8MKq6Gr+JZhJC8j3iFFMdBbnVeBUYmsJGp17ZYooUrnTuIQidog8W4m8ysoRxiTgh SJv7ef2jTs39/a9rF28OrCAC8WPAcAQDYjwqRVq9b7EPDb2HxRxG+grxh3FrUUwv6Olp T81kZoP2stqym0GBFu2TwlmNtSD5QgL64KO60=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=YfdUFBwQ2VSpn3xyMA/vRYlo9z7zsGngkGpobjX33LelWjWmb07mAII9wITrC67PU2 v9SmAunN36bw7L0PdoTPCaujCe2rkzHhi0TyU5q7huj/tEkynDBpb68ah6hB+UJGgik5 TYsu4hqJXru0PbRCQO1HkvYX88Pkt4OmgviCk=
Looks good - do want.
On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 10:01, Christopher Roy Bratusek
> Hi all,
> I've just added a new widget to SawfishConfig, I would like to hear your
> opinion about: range.
> Before: all numbers in SC are represented by GtkSpinButton, regardless
> whether they have a range or not.
> Now: I would like to: numbers without limit or all-positive limit (say from
> 1 to 65535) to stay as they are, but for numbers with a real range (say
> from 5 to 500), I would like to use GtkHScale instead. Additionally GtkScale
> widgets allow marks to be set, so it becomes very easy to reset the value
> manually (without the need for hitting `revert', which would revert all
> Screenshot attached, the "°" is the mark. The widget would be one line
> smaller without the mark.
> sawfish.wm.ext.conf contains example usage. Requires latest rep-gtk GIT.
> Code resides in not-yet-renamed misc-1.9 branch
> What do you think?