Re: [Sawfish] Updated list of themes

Am 14.06.2011 06:06, schrieb Eric P. Mangold:
Sounds mostly good...

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 14:44, Christopher Roy Bratusek
<nano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
[...]
At the end... the list of themes shipped with Sawfish:

absolute-e
candido
Crux
Elberg-tabbed
microGUI
mxflat
StyleTab [default]
Zami-like
(gradient-tabbed)
When did Crux lose the default position? To my mind, a sawfish without
a Crux default ain't no sawfish at all...

StyleTab became default in 1.8.0RC. No one complained (neither at the proposal in Oct 10).

Well Crux indeed lacks tab-support and the graphics are unpolished (eg. MetaCity shipps a polished version of Crux).

Hmm... for adding tab-support you would have a look at StyleTab or Elberg-tabbed.

Chris

Is there a lack of tab support? Could I fix that easily?
(I'm not really up on the internals of sawfish theming)

Cheers,
-E

---

---