Re: [qet] Czech translation - problem with access to working copy

when I made svn cleanup in old folder, there was message, that:

Then I used the command:

svn co "svn+ssh://pavelfric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/qet/qet/trunk" qelectrotech_trunk

but there are only elements downloaded, and for example lang folder is empty, and the others too.

So I used slightly modified, without quotes:

svn co svn+ssh://pavelfric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/qet/qet/trunk qelectrotech_trunk

with the same result.

The another command executed there leads to:

pavel@pavel-desktop ~/Dokumenty/qet-trunk$ svn cleanup
svn: '.' is not a working copy directory

Also for the time being it is not optimal, and I don't know how to proceed.

Pavel Fric