[qet] Problems in new QTE version

Hello!
Um name is Padial and I live in Brazil, I´m just start using the V0.3RC version and realize a problem.

I Were in element edition with the zoom on in a part of the picture and made a copy of a circle ( for exemple) to paste many times, When you paste in any part of your element you lose the zoom.

I Hope to help with this qestion

Thanks

João Carlos Padial | Técnico Eletroeletrônico II | S.A O Estado de S.Paulo

Av. Eng.. Caetano Álvares, 55 - Limão - São Paulo - SP - 02598-900

+ 55 11 3856-2462

ass_quer_saber