Re: [qet] greek translation of qelectrotech 001

Good evening Nikos,

Welcome to QET and thank you for your interrest. Thank you also for
the translation. Unfortunately, recently our main developper left the
project. So we are a bit slow in integrating the contribution.
Unfortunately, I am not an expert in merging.

Basic use (download, update, upload) of SVN is not complicated . SVN
also makse it easier to include new translations. Which operating
system do you use (Windows, Linux, MacOs, other)?  I am using SVN
under Windows and Linux, so I can show you basic usage of SVN and how
to install it. If you have any other question do not hesitate.

Regards,
Youssef