|Re: [qet] greek translation of qelectrotech 001|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/qet Archives
- To: qet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [qet] greek translation of qelectrotech 001
- From: Youssef Oualmakran <youssefsan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 18:39:32 +0200
- Cc: xavier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Jbia4xw4uGyLcKTXRo3qYsB5H30NuoJxYZMoI+8SjjU=; b=bCBY6BckbraHeD6Oj2TQFfzHyJtg/rtd5yCpa0GxYCX3Q1GzKwx0rJK87OSJ/Fl2R0 JVa4ts8ur6i5jWImBZacBVY6vLyXDT7N0CSwo7KGA58jQfkuPo68jbIOuWkQOnIHW97z iZLfNeAv6WXd1hIMfhSGX81o5C0x/WXPXRGBEIQ/WkVcCr/k2Xf8aAL0gIdT26O5xBIr 7bG/CjNytzLMvf/7laJSOsUR8p6JheQdKrULZspgAfInVbw+ivKtHivf1cv28NC2YX9c GVgXUEtxaePqCd2PaZr9VwKZtYeeVCFp7AZTJmjQfQUxJzLLdv7QoiLvdQc2F559YbTu mhmA==
Good evening Nikos,
Welcome to QET and thank you for your interrest. Thank you also for
the translation. Unfortunately, recently our main developper left the
project. So we are a bit slow in integrating the contribution.
Unfortunately, I am not an expert in merging.
Basic use (download, update, upload) of SVN is not complicated . SVN
also makse it easier to include new translations. Which operating
system do you use (Windows, Linux, MacOs, other)? I am using SVN
under Windows and Linux, so I can show you basic usage of SVN and how
to install it. If you have any other question do not hesitate.
2013/4/15, nikos <231036448@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hallo Xavier,
> my name is Nikos Papadopoylos,
> and I have created a greek translation for Qelectrotech
> (kind older version, though= 14/10/2011)
> I am not very familiar with the Qt translation system,
> so, if you upload/merge the file to svn,
> I will downloaded it,
> and work farther, on the later version of Qelectrotech.
> You can also check the rest of my translation contributions,
> in the attached file.