Re: [qet] [1836] qelectrotech.desktop: fixed categories according to desktop-file-install errors, reduced duplicates between generic names and comments.

Hello translators,

Note: This mail is intended to all active translators of the QElectroTech
project.

Following a good remark from Remi, a relevant translation from Pawel, and
the reading of this document[1], we have changed our mind regarding the
"Comment" and "GenericName" fields in the qelectrotech.desktop file.
Therefore, could you send me the translation to your language for:

Comment=Edit electric diagrams.
Comment[fr]=Éditer des schémas électriques.
GenericName=Electric diagram editor
GenericName[fr]=Éditeur de schémas électriques

The GenericName is certainly already correct, but I'd like to check ;-)

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,
--
Xavier G.