Re: [qet] [1836] qelectrotech.desktop: fixed categories according to desktop-file-install errors, reduced duplicates between generic names and comments.

Hello Mohamed, Pavel and Pawel,

After the 0.3 alpha tag, we have been warned by Remi, our Fedora/RHEL
packager, that the "desktop-file-install" tool issues a few warnings about
the content of the qelectrotech.desktop file.

These warnings appear when the Comment is identical to the GenericName. The
slight expected difference between these fields can be spotted in English:
  GenericName=Electric diagrams editor
  Comment=An electric diagrams editor.

GenericName is a kind of label, without a pronoun, used to name the role of
the application without giving its actual name. Comment is a small sentence,
the kind you expect after "NameOfTheSoftware, ..." (here: QElectroTech: an
electric diagrams editor).

Could you change the "Comment" field for your language in
qelectrotech.desktop to reflect this shade and help us to get rid of those
warnings? Thanks in advance

Greetings,
--
Xavier G.