Re: [qet] QElectroTech: translations update - Czech translations

I've just made one desktop computer working (it seemes that only Kubuntu was strong enough to jump over the start of the computer and boot after succesfull install :)

P. S. I have well saved the way how to check repository - make working copy to be able to work on it.

Greetings, Pavel

> Od: Xavier G. <xavier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Předmět: Re: [qet] QElectroTech: translations update - Czech translations
> Datum: 28.4.2012 21:07:56
> Hi Pavel,
>
> Sorry, I had no time to provide you with what you requested, but it appears
> you got it by yourself (cf commits 1693 and 1694) - thanks for your work.
>
> Greetings,
> --
> Xavier G.
> QElectroTech project developer