Re: [qet] Re: Joining the QElectroTech project

Le lundi 16 avril 2012 11:09:00 Antun Maraković, vous avez écrit :
> I subscribe to TuxFamily and my username is amarakov.
Ok, you've been added to the project and subscribed to our mailing list.

> I'm sorry but I don't know Suversion.
That's not a huge problem; you'll certainly learn it when you begin
translating the elements collection.

> I understand that source strings are in French and
> also their English translation is available.
You'll find attached[1][2] the French-to-English and French-to-Croatian .ts
files.
.ts files contain the strings extracted from the C++ sources, along with
some comments to understand their utility. They can be translated using Qt
Linguist (packaged under Ubuntu or available as a standalone version[3]). If
you want to test your translations, this tool can generate the .qm file read
by the application; put it in the adequate lang/ directory and QElectroTech
should start using it if your system is configured to use Croatian.

> I hope that if I need some
> translation from French to English to better understand that you help me.
Of course; you are also welcome for any other question you would encounter
to translate QElectrotech :)

> Regards,
>
> Antun
Greetings,