[qet] Re: Joining the QElectroTech project

Hi Antun,

Le dimanche 15 avril 2012 21:22:28 Antun Maraković, vous avez écrit :
> I'm interesting to translate QET from english to croatian language.
> I'm industrian technicians and I use  QET last few weeks (on Ubuntu and
> Windows 7)
Your help is welcome. Could you please subscribe to TuxFamily[1] (our
hoster) and provide me with your username so I grant you with write access
to the project? By chance, do you know Suversion? Note that source strings
are actually in French (their English translation is available though).

> Best Regards
>
> Antun Marakovic

Greetings,
--