[qet] Working copy - Czech update for .ts file

I used command from Czech wiki translation of Documentation (svn export svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/qet/qet/branches/0.3 qelectrotech) for download of qelectrotech, and then I've completed .ts file, but now when I want to make svn ci, it calls, that it is not a working copy:

[pavel@localhost qelectrotech]$ svn ci
svn: '/home/pavel/qelectrotech' is not a working copy

Could you provide proper command to me, please. I've backuped my current work. :)

Greetings, Pavel