Re: [qet] [934] Deplacement du man tcheque et restauration du man anglophone.

thanks, and one thing more. I have to set nano editor in .bashrc file, but I've already forgotten, how exactly.

svn: Could not use external editor to fetch log message; consider setting the $SVN_EDITOR environment variable or using the --message (-m) or --file (-F) options
svn: None of the environment variables SVN_EDITOR, VISUAL or EDITOR are set, and no 'editor-cmd' run-time configuration option was found

To explain the situation. Some months ago I've moved big amount of files to another partition (it may be the case or not), and next day I started the computer and found, that Linux partitions vanished. :)

Thanks, Pavel