[qet] Note for translators

Hello,

I have a little request for all[1] QElectroTech translators: from now on,
please work in the 0.3 branch of our Subversion repository.

This should:
  * reduce the amount of time spent to fetch the translations back from
trunk to this "let's break everything" branch.
  * reduce the number of translated strings/elements that are lost because
they do not exist anymore in the 0.3 branch.

As usual, you can ask me for Subversion help by mail.

By the way, I have updated the translations status page[2].

Thanks in advance.
--
Xavier G.
QElectroTech project developer

[1] Yes, "all": we are now 10 translators working on the project ;-)
[2] http://qelectrotech.org/wiki/doc/translation#statut_des_traductions