[qet] Re: italian translation

Hello,

Le Tuesday 01 March 2011 08:53:48 dr.slump, vous avez écrit :
> I have attached the italian translated files of the 0.22 version.
> Greetings
Thanks a lot for your very complete work, I rarely received such a complete
translation (sources patched, elements translated, README-like files
translated, ...). I have integrated your work in the 0.3 branch of our
Subversion repository. It will become available to regular users when the
0.3 version is out (in a few months I guess) or sooner for those who use the
0.3 binary builds.

However, there is much more elements in the 0.3 branch than there is in our
0.22 version, so there is still some work for you if you wih to :-)