Re: [qet] Re: italian translation

Hello,

Le vendredi 04 mars 2011 10:28:22 dr.slump, vous avez écrit :
> I have never used SVN, but  should not be too difficult to learn how
> work on the  0.3 branch.I have registred myself on the panel. Regards
I have added your "drslump" user to the "qet" project -- you now have access
to various resources, including the website hosting, the download
repository, the Subversion repository, etc. You may refer to the TuxFamily
FAQ [0] if you want to know how our hosting works.

We have a small Subversion howto on our wiki [1], however, the best way to
start using Subversion is reading the "svnbook" [2] (you don't need to read
it entirely).

You may also join our IRC channel [3], e.g. if you need live help, but it's
rather dead these days.

Regards,
--
Xavier G.