[qet] QET in Poland

Hi Xavier

QET is not known in Poland, recently released some information on the websites, I think in the near future will be information on other websites:
http://www.instalki.pl/programy/download/Windows/projektowanie_CAD/QElectroTech.html
http://www.instalki.pl/programy/download/Linux/projektowanie_CAD/QElectroTech.html
http://www.linux.pl/?id=linki&kg=1&pd=48
http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/QElectroTech

Maybe QET will be known and used in Poland, may present themselves in person to help with the project ... On the Wikipedia page QET has been initiated, I would like to create a small book on the Polish side of Wikibooks. I wanted to ask whether the icons (logos), Nuno Pinheiro, may be placed on a Wiki?
Are the other icons QET, splash can be placed on the Wiki?
I know that you can translate the wiki page QElectroTech, it will be the next step, I would like to QET was more popular in Poland

Best regards
Pawel S.

Walcz o nagrody z Clear Game
GRAJ http://linkint.pl/f2830