Re: [qet] QET in Poland

Le jeudi 14 octobre 2010 12:28:29 Paweł Śmiech, vous avez écrit :
> Hi Xavier
Hi Paweł,

> QET is not known in Poland, recently released some information on the
> websites, I think in the near future will be information on other
> websites:
> http://www.instalki.pl/programy/download/Windows/projektowanie_CAD/QElec
> troTech.html
> http://www.instalki.pl/programy/download/Linux/projektowanie_CAD/QElectr
> oTech.html http://www.linux.pl/?id=linki&kg=1&pd=48
> http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/QElectroTech
>
> Maybe QET will be known and used in Poland, may present themselves in
> person to help with the project ...
Thanks for this work, Paweł. I do not have any time for QElectroTech these
days and every contribution is appreciated.

> On the Wikipedia page QET has been initiated, I would like to create a
> small book on the Polish side of Wikibooks.
As you wish.

> I wanted to ask whether the icons (logos), Nuno Pinheiro, may be placed
> on a Wiki?
If I remember correctly, Nuno's work is under CC-By-SA, so if you upload the
logo to Wikipedia, you may want to state that the author is Nuno Pinherio
and that the license is CC-By-SA.
> Are the other icons QET, splash can be placed on the Wiki?
Of course :)  You can find here[1] the repartition of the icons used in
QElectroTech.

> I know that you can translate the wiki page QElectroTech, it will be the
> next step, I would like to QET was more popular in Poland
Regarding Wikipedia, we'd need to harmonize the following two pages:
  * http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/QET_(QElectrotech)
  * http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/QElectroTech
and then we could just translate the result to English :-)

Another thing I'll have to do is refresh the official website so that it can
be localized...

> Best regards
> Pawel S.
Regards,