[qet] QElectroTech

Hello Xavier,
today I did detect your program and. of course, I am quite impressed.
Perhaps I am able to help your project with writing of documentation.
Sorry, I am not able to write and read in french, dur to I will have to
test the function of QElectroTech first.
But I am absolutely convinced this program is much more than only
helpful for any technician all around in the world.

How ist it possible to build up new stencils?
To publish this kind of knowledge will help to find a lot of further
community members who are willing to assist QElectroTech.

Perhaps you arranged already the possibilities for and I did not realize
this due to my knowledge in languages is limited with german and
english.

Nethermind, I would appreciate to hear from you.

With best regards

Peter
--
Peter Handrick