Re: [qet] Re: I want to help

Le vendredi 21 mai 2010 12:43:41 Gabi Mandoc, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
Hi Gabi,

> I have registered myself to TuxFamily, my username is gabi.
I have added you to the TuxFamily group 'qet', which should allow you to
work with the Subversion repository of the project.

> I haven't
> worked with subversion before, but this shouldn't be a problem.
These pages should help you beginning with Subversion in the QElectroTech
project, although I advise you to read the famous "Subversion book"[0]:
  * http://qelectrotech.org/wiki/doc/subversion (not available in English
unfortunately)
  * http://qelectrotech.org/wiki/en/doc/test_dev_version
  * http://qelectrotech.org/wiki/en/doc/suivi_qet

I guess you have some questions, regarding the way to translate the
application?

> Best regards,
> Gabi
Regards,