[qet] Joining the QElectroTech project

Hello Xavier,

i saw your product..
..which impressed me very much. To be honest i have been searching for
something like this for a long time.

To my personal information:
- I am German, living in the French speaking part of Switzerland.
- I am engineer in automation/energy
- capable to speak German,French and English
- currently, beyond my work I'm again student in informatics
- Windows-user (professional), Linuxer (Ubuntu) in private

Your idea of an open source software like that impressed me really very
much. Even QCAD is one of the best software for people who just wants to
have an easy to use CAD-system.
At work i need CAD and Electro-drawing programs, which are always
expensive. Me personally i do not want to spend money for software, and
i do not like to hide code as well. All these keying-systems like
Siemens or Rockwell use just to keep their software-(bugs) secret and
allow them to bring out every year a new version of their firmware..all
that is not what i am interested in.

I really would like to join your project for example as
translator..(German)
..as i told you before i do not like to spend money for a software but
if i like a software i want to support it as much as possible.

It would be really very kind from you if you would consider about it.

Thanks a lot..

Mit freundlichen Grüssen / best regards / meilleures salutations

Markus Budde

En Bouley 103

CH-1680 Romont

tel. : +41 (0)26 652 100 3