Re: [qet] Re: I want to help

I have registered myself to TuxFamily, my username is gabi. I haven't worked with subversion before, but this shouldn't be a problem.
Best regards,
Gabi

On 05/19/2010 08:36 PM, Xavier G. wrote:
Le mercredi 19 mai 2010 08:58:03, vous avez écrit :
Hi,
Hi Gabi,

My name is Gabi and I am an automation engineer from Pitesti Romania. I
like the goal of this software and I would like to help bring it to
life.I think I could translate the user interface into romanian
Then you're welcome in the QElectroTech project :) I have added your mail
address to our mailing list.

I guess you could begin by translating the software to Romanian (easier and
most of the job need to be done only once) ; in order to do that, could you
register yourself to TuxFamily, our hoster ?
https://panel.tuxfamily.org/subscribe.pl
Please let me know the username you chose so that I can add you to the
project.

The usual "todo list" when it comes to translate QElectroTech is available
here: http://qelectrotech.org/wiki/en/doc/translation

By the way, have you already worked with Subversion?

and also help with some programming. I mostly use C, but I think I could
handle some C++ work too.
Regarding the programming: your help is welcome since I'm kind of alone
working on this part. Especially, we'd need somebody motivated to work on
the DXF format (exporting diagrams at first, maybe importing elements...).

I could also help with the symbol database.
It shouldn't be a problem :)

Best regards,
Gabi Mandoc
Regards,