Re: [qet] [934] Deplacement du man tcheque et restauration du man anglophone.

Le dimanche 04 avril 2010 19:26:12 Pavel Fric, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
Hi Pavel,

> I had some feeling, that the path listed after/when I tried to add "man"
>  file was without "cs". But I am thinking, that I was inside this "cs"
>  folder, when doing it - executing command "svn add filename", "svn
>  status, svn ci". I wouldn't like to do something wrong again.
Don't worry about that, Subversion is all about error-and-correction :)

Use the `pwd' command in order to know in which exact directory you are
before issuing another command :)
Also, you could change your shell prompt so that it displays the
**absolute** current directory...

> Maybe I should do some update of svn - "trunk" in my computer to see last
>  changes in elements?
Yep, you should `svn up' your working directory.

> Otherwise, what's the proper and convenient way to translate qelectrotech
>  web pages?
Well, most of the work consists in translating the wiki; I have added the cs
language to its configuration; you can now, when you want to translate a
page:
  * Edit the french version (or english, but french is definitely more up-
to-date);
  * Select all (Ctrl+A) its text/content/code (call it as you want) and copy
it (Ctrl+C);
  * Click on the `cs' button at the top right of the page;
  * Edit that new page, paste (Ctrl+V) the text/content/code previously
copied;
  * And then translating it. :)

Of course, you have to register and login to the wiki first :)
http://qelectrotech.org/wiki/start?do=register

Thanks in advance for your work.

Greetings,
--