Re: [qet] polisch_translation_r936_2

Le lundi 05 avril 2010 12:51:44 Paweł, vous avez écrit :
> Hi Xavier.
Hi Pawel,

> I managed to update itself, but unfortunately there is no comment to
> make changes. :-(
> Completed translations in Polish, corrected minor errors.
When doing `svn ci' or `svn commit', Subversion normally reads the -m option
to get a commit message; e.g.:
svn ci -m "Added new translations"

If no message is provided this way, Subversion starts the program filled in
the environment variable $EDITOR (if filled).

If this variable is not filled, it indeed commits content with no message.

Also, don t worry about today's commit since I have corrected the Subversion
message: `svn log -r 937' will now display the message you provided. :)

> Greetings
>   Paweł Śmiech
Greetings,
--