|[qet] QET - subversion system|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/qet Archives
- To: qet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [qet] QET - subversion system
- From: Pavel Fric <pavelfric@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:15:56 +0200 (CEST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=seznam.cz; h=In-Reply-To:Received:Date:To:From:Subject:Mime-Version:Message-Id:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:X-Abuse:X-Seznam-User:X-QM-Mark; b=fwt7s12j3WjKN1ptVeo89Slr9poSm8QdYBNKHXVsEngt42/ETB+IfWGDP16hXWMgU rHdYO8I6aeAvKQBpYRFixTOWnyPTMUvBKFrn2ZX+Uns5oCFWNRDsH/bVUd3C7MKaafT bpd7Rf1s/JM+DsUZN92U9xtgYfUuE6PkbnQYICc=
I registered on TuxFamily, but it seems to me more difficult, when my terminal doesn't know the commands (I have installed Mandriva 2010beta): bash: svn etc, that I copied from "doc:subversion..." page. Probably something is missing on my PC. Perhaps I will try to use my notebook for these commands, maybe it will work faster...
It is something more than my usual habits. :-)
I opened some "elements" (downloaded 0.2 branch) in editor of elements or in KWrite, so I saw how the adding of a new row with language and name works.
For the time now I would like to ask you to send me the main file to be updated. And tarball with elements - simply "the files" I should download myself, to be worked on, and then sent to you to be checked and samehow uploaded. Of course it would be better when I could make the changes and update via the system.