[pythonwifi] Feedback on function docstrings

Christoffer,

I pushed the skr-exp-Sphinx-demo branch to start using reStructuredText in
function docstrings.  The first patch[0] is just a few typos I found while
adding the rST markup.

The second patch[1] includes markup of parameters and exceptions as a
sample.  I don't know if you have used rST and Sphinx, but I have found it
to be relatively easy to add and it can produce some very nice looking
documentation.

I'd be happy to help with the rST effort; I have used this in various
forms for several projects.  The entire pymnl website[2], including
non-Python source documentation, is built using rST and Sphinx.

Let me know if you want to use rST and Sphinx for the docs.

[0]
http://git.tuxfamily.org/pythonwifi/pythonwifi.git/commit/?h=skr-exp-Sphinx-demo&id=66eed0dd0b874eb8cc1a34d7d59c5bc31d1da5b9

[1]
http://git.tuxfamily.org/pythonwifi/pythonwifi.git/commit/?h=skr-exp-Sphinx-demo&id=d6a46976103e2ad83c0f1f296079b4b73ff7189d