Re: [proaudio] [2668] media-sound/mididings: import

On Wednesday 17 April 2013 22:38:00 Karl Lindén wrote:
> 2013/4/17 Gavin Pryke <gavinlee303@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > On Wednesday 17 April 2013 21:27:23 Karl Lindén wrote:

> No problems! Please see this link [1]. use_enable should always be
> present as it is defined in ebuild.sh.

Thanks a lot. It also in ebuild.5 man page and first result in google for
use_enable, I obviously didn't look very well for some reason I thought it was
from eclasses.

> It needed. It seems like boost needs to be compiled with extra python
> support. This is enabled through the python USE flag. Setting the
> python target flags won't add that support (but they should not be
> removed).
>
> Regards,
> Karl

Well spotted. I've made the changes but there's still some conflicts with
boost and KDE packages on emerge world, will try to find what the problem is.

Thanks again.

Gavin