Re: [proaudio] [2668] media-sound/mididings: import

On Wednesday 17 April 2013 21:27:23 Karl Lindén wrote:
> This looks good! Although i have not tested it.
>
> However, I would suggest changing
>
> $(use x && echo "--enable-y" || echo "--disable-y"), where x and y are
> arbitrary strings,
>
> into
>
> $(use_enable x y), where x and y corresponds to x and y in the last one.
>
> Please note that $(use_enable x x) == $(use_enable x). So if x == y
> you do not need to specify y.

You're right. Thanks for checking it.
This confuses me because I have put use_enable in ebuilds before, I need to
look where in fact use_enable exists because I couldn't find documentation
last times I looked.

The ebuild needs more checking, I'm now getting conflicts on emerge world
after having mididings installed. I will have a look when I get home.

WBR
Gavin