Re: [proaudio] [2626] guitarix2: initial support for python eclass

Le Sun, 31 Mar 2013 19:47:31 +0200,
Karl Lindén <spray.sucks@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> > I guess they are in the output of ./waf .... configure. I can do
> > that.
> Yes, they are.
>
> > I am also thinking to add a custom-cflags USE because guitarix
> > force its own cfags.
> You mean if optimizations are enabled or debug enabled? Couldn't we
> just force disable such things and let the users CFLAGS be the one
> used? Are there some benefits using the enforced ones?

No, I mean with a regular build. They come after the system cflags and
will get privileged. According to gentoo policy, the system cflags must
be privileged.

And yes, I will add a debug USE too. And no, I am not sure if they will
be some benefice with them: -O3 -DNDEBUG -Wall

-O3 and -Wall should already be in the system flags if wanted/needed,
but -DNDEBUG should be kept, otherwise we will get debug code into the
build.

Dominique

--
"We have the heroes we deserve."