Re: [proaudio] Status of pro-audio overlay and small updates

On Sal 21 Ağu 2012 23:56:03 EEST, Dominique Michel wrote:

> "svn ci -m 'some comment'" look very easy and fast to me.

I agree, it is easy and fast. I don't think forking will make easier
things with git. But I am not against migrating to the git. Git is also
easy and fast, too.

> Alternatively, he can send it to the list, but it will take more time
> to do that than the above svn command.
>
> Dominique

Also people can use our bugtracker which is a better place to send
patches, works or bug reports: http://proaudio.tuxfamily.org/bugs