[proaudio] Status of pro-audio overlay and small updates

After installing a new instance of gentoo on my home computer, I finally got around to adding the pro-audio overlay.

I have noticed there are lots of small issues with pro-audio that have to be updated such as
lv2 verses lv2core
flowcanvas required where this has been replaced by galv
lots of tweaks to required packages

What is the best way to get these issues fixed in the svn tree?  I have tried to keep a log of the issues I have seen and have created updated ebuilds that work for me.

Matt