Re: [proaudio] Status of pro-audio overlay and small updates

Le Mon, 20 Aug 2012 10:09:53 -0500,
Matt Henley <nwmatt@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> After installing a new instance of gentoo on my home computer, I
> finally got around to adding the pro-audio overlay.
>
> I have noticed there are lots of small issues with pro-audio that
> have to be updated such as
> lv2 verses lv2core
> flowcanvas required where this has been replaced by galv
> lots of tweaks to required packages
>
> What is the best way to get these issues fixed in the svn tree?  I
> have tried to keep a log of the issues I have seen and have created
> updated ebuilds that work for me.
>
> Matt

Hi,

The best way would be than you can commit them directly to the svn tree.
Frieder can do that.

Otherwise, you can make a tarball with yours ebuilds and send it
directly to me. I will try them later (I am on the middle of a world
update) and commit them.

"We have the heroes we deserve."