Re: [proaudio] Could you please these QJackMMC and jackctlmmc ebuilds?

Le Sun, 15 May 2011 15:42:01 +0100,
Alex Montgomery <apmontgomery@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I've written two ebuilds for the newly released QJackMMC / jackctlmmc
> programs (attached). They're simple programs (one Qt-based GUI and
> the other command-line based) that listen to MIDI Machine Control,
> MMC, and use these commands to drive JACK transport. Could someone
> please either add these to media-sound/qjackmmc and
> media-sound/jackctlmmc or give me access to do it myself?
>
> These are the first ebuilds that I've written, and although they work
> for me and seem to conform to the standard, I'd really appreciate it
> if someone could look them over and make sure they're alright.
>
> Thanks much!
> -- Alex
>
> QJackMMC / jackctlmmc project page: http://jackctlmmc.sourceforge.net/

Hi Alex,

Your ebuilds look fine.

I don't think than the following line is needed:
 DEPEND dev-util/pkgconfig"

 DEPEND="${RDEPEND}
must be enough instead.

pkgconfig is a very standard gentoo package and I think than, if
QJackMMC / jackctlmmc doesn't need a specific version, which is not
the case according to your evuilds, it must not be needed.

Ciao,
"We have the heroes we deserve."