Re: [proaudio] Could you please these QJackMMC and jackctlmmc ebuilds?

On Sunday 15 May 2011 19:43:53 Alex Montgomery wrote:
> Thanks Gavin, I've integrated your suggestions and attached the new
> ebuilds.

I looked at the ebuilds a bit more. I see that both ebuilds refer to the same
tarball?
It's just a thought but it may be possible to have just the one ebuild, say
for instance jackctlmmc. The cli could be built by default and then allow the
GUI to be built as an option with USE=qt4 on emerge. The GUI part could even
be enabled by default with IUSE="+qt4" in the ebuild itself as well for the
complete package, or turned off as needed. I'm not familiar enough with the
software to be sure if this would work though.

Best Regards
Gav