Re: [proaudio] Question for proaudio devs & team

Hi folks,

sorry for missing your conversation. But atm my main machine has a
hardware failure and I was not able to reply to your emails.

Yes the overlay pretty outdated and needs updates. I will join the
update action as soon as I have restored my system and find some time.

Everybody that wants to help updating, whatever, please send me an
email with your username at tuxfamily and I'll give you permission to
the repository.

Thx for helping

Greetz Frieder