Re: [proaudio] Question for proaudio devs & team

Le Mon, 23 Nov 2009 12:54:42 +0100 (CET),
Frieder Buerzele <evermind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Hi folks,
>
> sorry for missing your conversation. But atm my main machine has a
> hardware failure and I was not able to reply to your emails.

Similar problem here, I was without internet connection for a while. Just get
it back yesterday. I will make some ebuild updates in the very near
future, but I must first finish to check tons of emails.

> Yes the overlay pretty outdated and needs updates. I will join the
> update action as soon as I have restored my system and find some time.

Time is for me also a big issue. So the only thing I can say is that I
will do the best I can.

> Everybody that wants to help updating, whatever, please send me an
> email with your username at tuxfamily and I'll give you permission to
> the repository.
>

> Thx for helping
>
> Greetz Frieder

Yes, thanks for the help.

I see that it is a lot of bug reports from a few days. I think that this is
very good because we can get many things to fix in one centralized place.

So don't hesitate to commit bug reports. We will look at them soon or later.
Soon is better, but is not always possible.

Last, you you are not sure of an ebuild, you can use the proaudio-dev trunk for
review and testing.

And those of you without the pro-audio svn access can send them to this list.

Thanks again !