[proaudio] jackd init script

I am writing a jackd init script. I want this in order to be able to start
timidity as a JACK client at boot time. jackd must start as user joe.

If anyone is interested, I can write an ebuild for this and add it into the
overlay.

It is 2 files, /etc/conf.d/jackd and /etc/init.d/jackd. It work, but I am not
100 % sure on how to read jackd config. It is 2 solutions:

1) a variable into /etc/conf.d/jackd
2) to read /home/user/.jackdrc

I choose 2) but is somewhat system specific because /etc/init.d/jackd use sed
to filter out the options from ~/.jackrc

So, 1) would be better for an init script. But in the other hand, it is better
to use 2) and jackd user config.

A solution would be to add sed as dependency into the ebuild. A better way
would be to get ride of sed and still use jackd user config. Any clue on how to
do this?

Ciao,