[proaudio] getting ardour SVN to compile without syslibs

 Hi All

I was able to succesfully compile Ardour SVN last night after downloading the sources to the latest rc version of libsndfile.
However, I was only able to compile it with syslibs enabled.

I'm not sure how much help that will be for debugging.. I recall trying the old fashioned way (using SVN manually) and getting the same problems.

Does anyone know how to compile ardour SVN without syslibs (i.e. are there other libraries I need to update e.t.c...)

Regards

Allan