Re: [proaudio] Update to hydrogen-drumkits ebuild

On Mi, 21.01.09 09:08 Matt Henley <nwmatt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The main issues that i was worried about are:
>
> inherit unpacker
> ->Does this make sense since they no longer have files needing
> decompressing

Nope, can be removed.

> RESTRICT="nomirror"
> ->Why do we do this when we are using sourceforge which has mirrors

It's about Gentoo mirrors, not sourceforge ones.

It's used to prevent the package manager from trying to find the source
files on the Gentoo mirrors first before trying SRC_URI
directly.So with RESTRICT="mirror" it heads directly
to mirror://sourceforge ones directly.

(Uhm, meanwhile "nomirror" is deprecated, it just RESTRICT="mirror")

> I have the Ebuild Howto but it still leaves me with lots of questions.
>
> Matt

Just commited a cleaned ebuild.

Thanks!