[proaudio] Update to hydrogen-drumkits ebuild

I got a number of error when I tried to emerge hydrogen-drumkits.
Mostly, files not being found.  I went to the website and they had
changed a few things around.  I updated as per their drumkits page
following the current ebuild's way of doing things but I am still
trying to figure out ebuild syntax.  It emerges for me without
problems, but I would like someone to review and let me know if I am
doing anything stupid before I try to submit it.

Thanks,

Matt