Re: [proaudio] fst fail to build on amd64

Le Tue, 27 Jan 2009 22:49:57 +0100,
Thomas Kuther <gimpel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> On Di, 27.01.09 21:00 Dominique Michel <dominique.michel@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> > Le Tue, 27 Jan 2009 21:46:32 +0100,
> > Thomas Kuther <gimpel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> > > FST is soo deprecated. It hasn't been updated it in ages.
> > > Check out dssi-vst, it works perfectly fine here.
> > >

> > Thank you, it was museseq that wanted to emerge fst. I removed
> > USE=fst and it is compiling now.
> >
> > Dominique
> >

> Woot. Which version?

museseq-1.0_pre1 and museseq-9999

> Last time I checked, MusE 0.9 was so outdated it failed to compile, and
> MusE 2 SVN still was lacking appropriate MIDI support.

I get strange results with the svn version:
WARNING: Cannot lock memory:: Ne peut allouer de la mémoire
JACK is not running realtime  # it was running rt!

It was also impossible to interconnect Muse with timidity because muse was into
the MIDI tab and timidity into the alsa one.

Rosegarden is better for now.