Re: [proaudio] jack audio 0.116.1 out

I have a similar problem with this that I had with the -9999 ebuild a
while back. I hope we can take another look and try to find out what's
wrong with my system. What I get now is:

../.libs/libjackserver.so: undefined reference to `capsetp'
../.libs/libjackserver.so: undefined reference to `cap_get_flag'
../.libs/libjackserver.so: undefined reference to `cap_clear'
../.libs/libjackserver.so: undefined reference to `cap_free'
../.libs/libjackserver.so: undefined reference to `capgetp'
../.libs/libjackserver.so: undefined reference to `cap_init'
../.libs/libjackserver.so: undefined reference to `cap_set_flag'
../.libs/libjackserver.so: undefined reference to `cap_to_text'

Exactly the same TYPE of error that I get with the dbus stuff on the
-9999 ebuild. I have no idea what to do with it?