Re: [proaudio] 2.6.26.3-r3 kernel and USB audio: caution.

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:54 PM, Jean-Baptiste Mestelan
<mestelan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2008/11/11 Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Just downloaded 2.6.26.6-rt11, was planning to try to upgrade again
>> from my long-running 2.6.25.8-rt7. Do you know if this problem has
>> been fixed?
>
> Apparently not; I have just emerged this kernel from the overlay, and
> have the same exact problem.
> Sorry, cannot give you any pointer concerning progress on this issue. Anyone ?

Oh well, I don't use MIDI at the moment, and it booted and worked fine
for me this morning (whereas previous 26.6 kernels would hardlock my
entire computer after a while). Will have to check and see that normal
realtime operations are working when I get back home from work, but it
looks like a successful upgrade for me. Will just have to start hoping
for a fix when I get my new MIDI keyboard (which I can't use until I
get a new interface anyway)