Re: [proaudio] jackdmp and ardour (CVS) on GCC 4.3.1 continued

Hi Allan,

On Fr, 27.06.08 14:49 "sonofzev@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <sonofzev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Okay
>
> I got one step further ...... and hacked a way around the error in
> jackdmp below
>
> I removed the --install=/usr entry from the ebuild and then removed
> by /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/bin and recreated them as symbolic
> link to the /usr/lib and /usr/bin respectively...

*grr* there was an upstream commit to that waf script that made it not
accept the --prefix  for the install routine anymore. Should be fixed
in the ebuild now.

As for ardour, the 2.4 versions from portage and our overlay both have
gcc-4.3 patches applied and should compile fine.