Re: [proaudio] jackdmp and ardour (CVS) on GCC 4.3.1 continued

Thanks

Just rebuilt jackdmp and watched the output. It's working fine.. (installing to the right directory, so I'll undo my hack changes to /usr/local)

Ardour CVS builds fine after updating to a newer version of libtool.

I still can't build Ardour 2.4.1 (which is preferable  for production workso I stuff doesn't break if I am using it in Ubuntu Studio on the same files and also as it will undoubtedly be more stable. Of course I am still keen on testing ardour3.)

I get an scons error as listed below on buidling ardour 2.4.1.