Re: [proaudio] embedded realtime guide from a learner to learners

> This is great Lucio. I'd be interested in what system are you using.
> Please explain.

now i'm targeting a generic platform in order to be widely tested on generic x86
architectures, but i'll be shortly using this mobo from via, which is
really small and powerful,
so i will need to change the make.conf in order to take advantage of
sse and sse2, and probably
i'll drop using uclibc in favour of the complete glibc since we will
not have any problems with size

http://www.via.com.tw/en/products/mainboards/motherboards.jsp?motherboard_id=472

> I would suggest that you place your information on the gentoo wiki,
> rather than another site. The reason is that people will find it
> easier on the gentoo wiki and be with like material. Any chance of
> doing that?

i don't know, the wiki have plenty of informations, and you can find
probably more stuff on that,
since RAT gentoo is based also on some of those guides.
i'll see, but i'm unlikely to publish those info on it (i find the
wiki down every time i need to search
informations on it).

thanx for your interest

Lucio