[proaudio] embedded realtime guide from a learner to learners

I've collected some informations for making an embedded version of
gentoo especially tuned for audio and realtime applications (the audio
part is under testing, cause i'm working with RTAI only and some
specialized applications only at the moment).

This howto is based on other howtos you can find out there and my
personal work. I'm trying to keep things clear and easy and i've done
this for learning how to make embedded systems, and it is sometimes a
hard stuff, so i hope this can be of your interest.

http://www.anticore.org/ratgentoo

Cheers

Lucio